Join us for the 2021 Tennessee Association of College and University Housing Officers annual conference!
October 18th-October 19th, 2021*
In an effort to keep costs low this year, we are able to offer two registration rates. One with a lunch provided on day 2 of the conference, and one without lunch provided.
- Registration is $50 per person if they would like to opt in to having their lunch provided on site on day 2 of the conference at our closing business meeting
- Registration is $35 per person for those that would prefer to provide their own lunch on Day 2 or simply eat after the business meeting.
Registration is open now through the start of the conference and can be found by clicking HERE. The priority deadline to sign up to ensure we are able to provide lunch for you on day 2 of the conference is October 5th by 11:59pm. After the 5th, you can still register online or onsite at the conference day of, however, we will not be able to offer the lunch option on Tuesday the 19th as the order date will have passed.
At this time, masks are required inside all of Belmont’s campus buildings and all conference participants will be expected to abide by this policy.
Executive Board Nominations
We will be looking to elect a new President/Conference Chair and SEAHO State Rep at our upcoming annual conference. Please see the description of the roles HERE and nominate a candidate today! All candidates that accept a bid will give a short speech at TACUHO (or a video may be submitted in their absence). Elections will take place during our closing business meeting on Tuesday the 19th. Nominate a deserving member HERE. Update: All nominations are due by October 12th at 11:59pm.
If you or someone you know would be interested in offering their talents and time to our state organization, please consider nominating them!
Please consider nominating a deserving member for one of the following awards:
- Earl Wright Service Award –
- This award is for 5 or more years of service to the State of Tennessee or to a Tennessee institution of higher education
- New Professional of the Year Award –
- This award is for new professionals who have been in the field for 3 years or less
- Conference.Graduate/Para-Professional of the Year Award
- This award is for less than full time staff members who have been in the field for 3 years or less
You can nominate individuals by clicking HERE. Update: All nominations are due by October 12th at 11:59pm.
At the core of our conference is the sharing of knowledge! Please consider submitting your program proposal HERE. Update: All program proposal are due by October 12th at 11:59pm. Selected proposal will be notified via email by end of Day October 13th. We welcome all types of presentations and experiences.
Schedule at a Glance
Following the format of previous years, the conference will formally kickoff on Monday the 18th at 1:30pm. Registration will be open from 12:30pm-1:30pm prior.
- Day 1
- 1:30pm – Opening Session
- 2:15pm – Program Session 1
- 3:30pm – Program session 2
- Day 2
- 8:30am – Vendor Fair
- 10:15am – Program session 3
- 11:30am – Closing Lunch
- Institutional updates
- Award announcements
- Elections for President and SEAHO State Representative
- 1pm – 2pm (OPTIONAL) – Residence Hall Tours
Please reach out to Luis.Robles@belmont.edu with any questions or suggestions!